COVID-19 Updates – August 2021
We are so pleased to be welcoming people back to Outdoor Alternative again. Wales has now moved to Alert Level Zero and some restrictions remain in place. The key point is that businesses, employers and other organisations must continue to undertake a specific coronavirus risk assessment and take reasonable measures to minimise exposure to, and the spread of, coronavirus.
Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the current guidelines in Wales:
Throughout the pandemic we have taken our responsibilities to reduce the risks to you, ourselves, and our community seriously and ask you to help us continue to do the same.
- Following Government Guidelines we have carried out a Covid 19 risk assessment and have adopted a Covid 19 cleaning protocol and are using appropriate EN14476 cleaning products.
- There will be cleaning products available for your use throughout your stay.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in appropriate areas.
- Please continue to observe social distancing and wear a face covering in doors when appropriate.
- Do not come to Outdoor Alternative if you have any Covid 19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is displaying symptoms.
We will continue to review the UK/Welsh Government’s position, so please remain in contact with us should you have any questions.